We are accepting applications for the current 2018-2019 academic year.
When you are ready to apply, please click on button that corresponds to that for which you are applying. Download and complete the form. Student Applications are considered complete only when each item on your check list has been completed and the registration fee has been paid.
1. Please submit an application and pay a non-refundable registration fee. ($50 by 4/30) ($100 after 4/30)
2. Provide required documentation/ forms:
- Current Immunization records or exemption forms for all students
- Birth certificate for all students
- Personal recommendation form
- Church recommendation form
- Student history form
- Request for transfer of student records
Current photo of all students
3. Once you have provided all of the required documentation, the Admission Office will contact you with available dates for the ENTRANCE EXAM.
4. Only complete application packets will be evaluated by CBS Admissions . Once the review is complete, the parent will receive notification for the final step in the process which is the INTERVIEW with the principal or assistant principal. All applicants, from PK-3 to 11th Grade, are required to go through the interview process with their parents.
Centennial Baptist School admits students of any race, color or ethnic origin and grants to them all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded to or made available to all students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, or any other school administered programs.***IF ANY PRIOR INFORMATION IS WITHHELD AT TIME OF ENROLLMENT IT MAY RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DISMISSAL FROM CENTENNIAL BAPTIST SCHOOL.
If you have any questions, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to serving you!